We undertake ecological, water and sediment quality assessments in a variety of inland aquatic environments including rivers, floodplains, wetlands, and urban streams.
Our services include:
- Surveys of aquatic flora and fauna.
- Stream health assessments using AUSRIVAS rapid bioassessment methodology.
- Food web assessments and sampling and analysis of freshwater biota for bioaccumulative contaminants, including PFAS, heavy metals, dioxins, PCBs and organochlorines.
- Water quality assessments for stormwater runoff, receiving waterways and catchment monitoring.
- Sediment quality assessments, including sediment coring and grab sampling for sediment contaminants and secondary contaminant source areas.
- Riparian and wetland condition assessments.
- Performance assessment of Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) wetlands to improve stormwater qualityInstallation of remote monitoring devices, including cloud based solutions.
- Installation of telemetry based monitoring devices for automated real-time monitoring of water quality.