Contaminated Site Assessment
Our team of contaminated land specialists provide expert advice and practical solutions to a wide range of industries and clients, including:
- Regulatory agencies and corporations
- Local government
- Construction industry
- Commercial and residential developments
- Changes of land use
- Infrastructure projects
- Ports and Harbours.
Our services include:
- Staged site investigations, from desktop assessments to soil and groundwater monitoring
- Tiered risk assessments and a risk-based management approach
- Site remediation and validation, including removal of underground fuel tanks, validation of excavations and classification of contaminated soils for treatment or disposal.
- Acid Sulfate Soils assessment and management
- Regulatory approvals for land redevelopment, rezoning, construction works and regulated sites environmental requirements
- Preparation of Environmental Management Plans for site construction works and ongoing site operations.
Areas of specific in-house expertise include:
- Landfill investigations and monitoring, including assessment of surface water, leachate, groundwater and landfill gas.
- Sediment quality assessments for Ports and Harbour works and assessing impacts from groundwater discharge zones, stormwater drainage and mine dewatering processes.
- Airports and PFAS sites.